1.For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events will commence promptly at the time printed on theticket. Please be seated at least 15 minutes before the performance. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
2.Please check specific show information for the babies and children admittance policy.
3.Only food and cold beverages purchased from the Theatre concession stands located in the foyer may be taken into the Theatre.
4.Certain events could be restricted to persons 18 years and over. For these events, valid photo ID will be required at the point of entry – NRIC, Passport, Driver’s License or Employment Pass are acceptable.
5.All children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Marina BaySands will not be responsible for any minors left unattended at, in or around the theatre.
6.Entry to events with content ratings (e.g. NC16, M18 or R21) is restricted to patrons of the minimum required age, based on the patron’s date of birth. Patrons may be required to produce photo identification at event entry or at any other time as required by MBS. Any party who does not meet the minimum age requirement will not be permitted entry to the event.
7.Strobe lighting and fog machines are frequently used in productions at this venue.
8.Unless otherwise stated, this is a Reserved Seat event. Patrons are to sit in their assigned seat. Marina Bay Sands and the Promoter reserve the right to remove the Patron if the Patron is found to be in a seat not assigned to him, and refuses to return to his assigned seat.
9.Photos, video-recordings and audio-recordings of the performance are strictly prohibited (guests found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated).
10.All DSLR / Cameras with Interchangeable Lens are strictly prohibited inside the Auditorium and must be checked-in to the Theatre’ Cloak Room.
11.Guests are asked to switch off their mobile phones and all other electronic devices before entering the Theatre.
12.Guests who appear overly intoxicated may be refused entry.
13.The Theatre is a smoke-free facilities. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside of the Theatre.
14.All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands. Guests who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property.
15.Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the Theatre or when a guest is escorted out of the Theatre for any reason, no refund will be paid in respect of his or her ticket.
16.The right of admission is reserved and is subject to MBS’, the seller’s and the venue’s Conditions of Entry.
17.Merchandise related to any event may only be sold by parties approved by MBS and may not be sold or resold by any other parties whether at or outside MBS’ premises. PROHIBITEDITEMS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AND THEREFORE NOT PERMITTED INTO THE THEATRE:
• Glass containers of any kind, food & beverages not purchased from the Theatre concession stands, pets (onlyservice animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives, box cutters, weapons of any kind, chairs, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace, and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate. Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.
Rating / Age Limit
- Children below 3 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Late Seating Advisory
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a "first come, first served" basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.