Time:10:00 - 18:00
Admission: * Please refer to website for details
Venue: Singapore EXPO Halls 1 to 4
Organiser: Monetary Authority of Singapore; In collaboration with SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd
Description:This year’s 2018 Singapore FinTech Festival will be bigger, better and jammed packed with even more exciting activities. The Singapore FinTech Festival is the largest Financial Technology event in the world. Attracting more than 30,000 participants, decision makers and investors from 109 countries in 2017, the event is considered by the global FinTech community as the world’s largest platform for the global FinTech community, with Singapore thriving as an international hub at the forefront of FinTech innovation.
1. All fees payable for the tickets are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to an additional 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
2. Behind-the-Scenes Fireside Chats and early registration: Delegates who register early and have made full payment will have first priority in selecting their session of choice for various Behind-the-Scenes Fireside Chats sessions with key speakers from the Singapore FinTech Festival. Closer to the event, delegates will be notified by the organiser in batches starting from the earliest registrants to select their sessions with speakers until the limited capacities are filled. You are advised to register early and make full payment to avail yourself of this opportunity. Complimentary delegate or trade visitor passes will not be entitled to this opportunity.
3. Regular Rate Registration Period: Regular Rates will be applicable till 11 November 2018, 11.59PM, Singapore Time. For registrations received thereafter, Onsite rate will apply. In order to qualify for this rate, payment must be received on or before 11 November 2018.
4. Onsite Rate Registration Period: Onsite Rates will be applicable from 12 November 2018 till the last day of the event (14 November 2018).
5. For Bulk Booking of 30 or more tickets, please contact us at [email protected].
At the time when full payment is received, you will be provided via email, a unique Registration code that you can distribute to the individuals in your group. Each individual will be required to enter your group’s Registration Code as they begin their registration process.
6. The registration will be only considered confirmed upon the FULL receipt of payment. Delegates with outstanding payments will not be allowed to attend the Event.
7. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.