OUR COPYRIGHT POLICY - DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT [DMCA]
It is our policy to respond positively to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your rights have been infringed on any of Our Websites, we need you to send us a proper written notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You hereby agree that you Shall provide the following information:
You must declare and Identify yourself as either:
- The legal or beneficial owner of the copyright work, material or right, or
- The person authorized to act on behalf of the legal or beneficial owner of the copyright work material or right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work/s materials or rights, by providing Web URLs on Our Websites that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with Ticket2u's website urls.
- Provide us with your contact information which includes, your full name, address, telephone number, telefax number and email address.
You should be aware that claimants who make misrepresentations concerning alleged copyright infringement/s may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, which includes court costs, and attorney's fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to [email protected].